The Medical Procedures Center P.C. specializes in office surgery and procedural medicine. It is our goal to treat patients, not just problems. We do not replace the need for a family doctor or other primary care physician; rather, our purpose is to assist our patients along with their doctors to improve personal well-being.
Our mission is to provide reliable, high quality, state-of -the-art screening, diagnosis and treatment for those needing any of a variety of outpatient medical procedures. We strive to limit health care costs, while including patients as an integral part of the health care decision process.
Our intent is not only to prevent disease and diagnose conditions at an early stage, but to provide procedures that improve the quality of life for our patients.
Office Procedural Medicine
Procedural medicine is a new concept in the delivery of health care. At The Medical Procedures Center, P.C. (MPC) we perform many medical procedures and surgeries for screening, diagnosis, and treatment, all in an office setting. By using the latest technology we save time and reduce costs, while providing exceptional, state-of-the-art care.
Our intent is not only to prevent disease and diagnose conditions at an early stage, but to provide procedures that improve the quality of life for our patients. We treat people, not just problems.
We do not replace your family doctor or other primary care physicians. Rather, we assist you and your doctor in improving your well-being.
- Feel free to bring a member of your family with you for your consultation.
- If you have any questions about your care, please ask.
- A full report of all services will be sent to your doctor upon your request.
- Although referral from your doctor is not necessary, we like to work with your physician and keep him/her informed.
- Please feel free to inquire about any medical procedures not listed. We have many handouts, pamphlets, and videotapes which explain various conditions and procedures.
- If you belong to an HMO, you are responsible for obtaining the referral slip from your doctor. Without it you will be personally responsible for all payments.
- Most insurances are accepted in our office.
- We provide special discounts for uninsured patients who pay at the time of service.
- Remember, you can always find us in the yellow pages and on the web.
- If you do not hear from us regarding your lab results within 14 days, please call us.
Our Medical Staff
Your office is incredible. The building is beautiful and the staff was great. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to come here for the no-needle vasectomy.
This was more like a casual conversation than having a surgery. It was absolutely pain free."
I wanted to say thank you again for genuinely unmatched customer service as well as some fantastic medical treatment! If you did general practice medicine, I’d be first in line to sign up. Thank you again!